Massage is the manipulation of the body's soft tissues. This is one of the oldest forms of healing and well-being, for the mind and body.
Massage Therapy Benefits in General
- Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation, helping you breathe and move more easily.
- Alleviates pain and tension, and helps you manage pain better.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Promotes speedy recovery from injuries (work, trauma, accident or sports-related).
- Increases mobility and provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Naturally improves poor circulation.
- Improves and strengthens immune system.
- Relieves musculoskeletal problems and improves posture.
- Relieves pregnancy discomforts.
- Reduces anxiety and promotes an overall feeling of well-being.
- Increases body awareness.